- The players are arranged in a circle.
- All players get in the triple threat position - right foot in
front, right hand behind the ball, ball on the right side. Keep
the left foot on the ground.
- Go over the pivoting moves slowly - Step Forward, Step Back, and
Pivot in a Circle. The left foot always stays on the ground. Step
with the right foot. When you go back, the ball should be on the
- Start with the Hokey-Pokey Song
- Put your right foot in
- Put your right foot out
- Put your right foot in and shake the ball around
- Do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around (pivot counter-clockwise)
- That's what it's all about (bounce the ball hard and catch it).