St. Dismas Basketball Training Clinic 2004
- The training clinic will consist of eight Thursday evening sessions
from January 22, 2002 to March 11, 2002 at Combs School.
- The times for all groups are as follows:
- Girls (K-2) - 6:00pm to 7:10pm
- Boys (K-1) - 6:00pm to 7:10pm
- Please park in the parking lot on Harrison Street, and enter through
- Please arrive on time, as we are running on a tight schedule.
- Our goal is for the kids to have fun and learn about basketball.
- Every player should have a basketball to practice with at home. If
you did not receive a basketball last year or when you signed up this
year, we will give you one to take home.
- A homework assignment will be given each week with several drills
to practice at home. Spend some time each day with your child on these.
Most of the drills can be done in the basement. Check off the items as
they are done and turn in the homework sheet the next Saturday. A parent
should sign each homework sheet.
- If school is cancelled due to snow for the Fergurson-Florissant school
district, the clinic will also be cancelled for that evening.
- Further information about the training clinic (practice plans,
description of drills, etc.) is available on the internet at
www.kvusa.com. Click on "More", then
- If you have any questions, please contact me:
Training League Coordinator