St. Rose Basketball Training Clinic 2006
- The training clinic will consist of seven Saturday morning sessions
from January 14, 2006 to February 25, 2006 at St. Rose Parish Hall. This
is across the parking lot from the St. Rose Church at Parker and Paddock.
- The times for all groups are as follows:
- Boys (K) - 8:30am to 9:30am
- Girls (K-1) - 9:30am to 10:30am
- Boys (1) - 10:30am to 11:30am
- Please arrive on time, as we are running on a tight schedule.
- Our goal is for the kids to have fun and learn about basketball.
- Every player should have a basketball to practice with at home. If
you did not receive a basketball last year or when you signed up this
year, we will give you one to take home.
- A homework assignment will be given each week with several drills
to practice at home. Spend some time each day with your child on these.
Most of the drills can be done in the basement. Check off the items as
they are done and turn in the homework sheet the next Saturday. A parent
should sign each homework sheet.
- In the case of snow, use your best judgement. We will normally hold
the clinic unless there is significant snow or ice.
- Further information about the training clinic (practice plans,
description of drills, etc.) is available on the internet at
www.kvusa.com. Click on "More", then
- If you have any questions, please contact me:
Training League Coordinator