These are simple things that all of the players can do during the game
to become more effective players. The rules are to be followed at all
- "SHOT" - When the other team shoots, yell "Shot". #2 breaks
for the other basket.
- REBOUND - Grab the ball, turn, and pass to #1 without dribbling.
- MADE BASKET - If other team scores, #5 gets ball, throws in
right away to #1.
- DEFENSE TO OFFENSE - Hustle down the floor in your lanes.
- OFFENSE TO DEFENSE - Run back to center of free throw lane, then
- TRIPLE THREAT - When you catch a pass, turn, face the basket, and
get in the triple threat position.
- THROW-INS - #5 hustles to the ref, gets the ball, and throws in
quickly. Other players move quickly to catch pass (or line up if under
- DEFENSIVE STANCE - Keep knees bent. Point to the player you are
guarding with one hand. Point to the ball with the other hand.