CYC Sports Coordinator: Version History
Version 4.2: March 13, 2003
- Added Data Entry Help (available by pressing [F1] while Adding or Editing)
for all of the fields in the Sport, Team, and Player Databases.
- The Zip Code database will be pre-filled with common Florissant zip codes.
Print Rosters - 2-Sided
- Increased the size of the phone number field to 12 characters.
- Added third screen for Coaches/Managers. This has the
Work Number and E-Mail address.
- Changed the layout to handle the longer phone number.
- This now prints out the Work Phone and EMail address for Coaches and Managers.
- These now have at least a 1/2" margin around all sides. This should help
the printing on different printers.
- Added the Payment Summary Report.
- Added the Unpaid Players Report
- Added the Player Release Form.
- These will now print in the 2-page layout required by downtown CYC.
- Added the "Export Current Sport" utility.
- Added the "Import Current Sport" utility.
Version 4.1: March 8, 2003
Added support for the two-page roster required by the Archdiocessan CYC.
Added new "Team List" report.
Version 4.0: February 14, 2003
CYC Sports Coordinator was converted to Windows.
Support for the new Florissant CYC Roster (parish of residence, school
attending, etc.) was added.